The Madden 23 “Points purchasing error” is not something players want to see when trying to buy the game’s premium currency. Unfortunately, this missing Points error can impact users across PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. Thankfully, there are some workarounds to help solve the issue. Here’s how to fix the Madden 23 “Points purchasing error.”
How to fix the Madden 23 “Points purchasing error”
To fix the Madden 23 “Points purchasing error,” users should try:
- Restarting the game.
- Some users have found that simply fully closing the game and then rebooting it causes the missing Points to appear.
- Reboot the system.
- Power cycling affected PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, or Xbox One can also potentially fix this issue.
- Check the official Madden NFL 23 Twitter account to see if the game is experiencing issues.
- If Points purchases aren’t going through, it’s potentially due to an issue with the game’s servers.
- Contact EA directly for help.
- Follow this link and log into your account. From there, select the relevant game and problem you’re having to get help.
- Alternatively, reach out to EA Help on Twitter or Facebook.
- For future purchases, try buying Points via a different method.
- If you bought Points through the PS or Xbox Store, instead try buying Points through the in-game store, or vice versa.
By following the steps above, users should be able to solve the missing Points problem. While it may take some time to get through to EA and have the situation resolved, the above instructions are your best bet for fixing this issue.
In other news, Diablo 4 will be a live service game with a season pass and microtransactions. The High on Life release date has been delayed to squash some bugs. Devolver Digital denies Sony paid to keep Cult of the Lamb off Xbox Game Pass.