With so many functions clogging up the Call of Duty: Mobile lobby screen, it can sometimes be difficult to clearly see where the option to log out is. This can be frustrating for users who have multiple accounts, family members who have access to the same mobile device, or those simply looking to sign out to try and fix technical difficulties. Here is how to log out of CoD Mobile in 2022.
How to log out of your Call of Duty: Mobile account
To sign out of Call of Duty: Mobile users should:
- Load Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Ensure that the game is loaded onto the Lobby Screen.
- Select the “Settings Button.”
- This can be found along the top bar of the game and will be a small cog.
- Swipe right until you come across “Legal and Privacy.”
- Select “Legal and Privacy.”
- “Log Out” is at the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- Once Log Out is selected press OK.
- Users now have the ability to log back in with another account.
For those experiencing any further issues with trying to log out or back into the game, the best next step is to hit up Activision support here. There is a FAQ page and a form where users can write about the issues that they are experiencing.
It’s worth noting that multiple log-outs and log-in attempts may trigger a security warning and potentially delay your ability to log back into the game, especially across multiple devices. We’d recommend keeping it to a minimum to avoid arousing any suspicion.
In other gaming news, Pokemon Snap has been added to the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack library. The new Fornite x Fall Guys x Rocket League challenges are now live with Crown Clash rewards available. The latest Xbox Games with Gold for July are now available including Relicta, Torchlight, and more.