Tracking down an F1 22 crash fix is not how players want to be spending their time with this new racing title. Sadly, across PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One, players have been encountering crashing issues during the game’s launch week. Thankfully, there are some workarounds that can help solve the issue. Read on for helpful hints on how to stop the F1 22 game crashing.
How to stop F1 22 crashing
Here’s how to stop F1 22 crashing on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One:
F1 22 crashing fix for PC
- Install new driver updates.
- Check for the latest Nvidia or AMD GPU drivers to increase stability.
- Close background applications.
- Unnecessary background apps can sometimes cause conflicts, prompting the game to crash.
- Install any new game updates.
- Most F1 22 patches aim to improve stability and reduce the likelihood of encountering crashes.
- Check PC temperature.
- Overheating can cause a PC to kill intensive tasks and/or shut down completely.
F1 22 crashing fix for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One
- Install the latest patch.
- F1 22 game updates aim to improve stability by addressing known causes of crashing.
- Check the console temperature.
- If a PlayStation or Xbox overheats, applications can close automatically.
If none of the above fixes help stop the crashing, the next best step is to contact EA Help directly. Here‘s the direct link to helpful FAQs and the option to contact EA with your specific issue.
At the time of writing, F1 22 has only just been released. Hopefully, following some post-launch updates and additional love on the network side of things, F1 22 will be a lot more stable and crashing issues will be a lot rarer.
In other gaming news, Skull and Bones is still expected to release in November but it may have launch issues. Here’s a round-up of the Nintendo Direct Mini reveals which featured Persona and Pac-Man. GTA Online’s Lester Contract missions appear to be bugged for many players.