The Cult of the Lamb Murder Doctrine is arguably the best action in the game, allowing players to kill followers quickly and easily. It can be a great solution to handling dissenters, the ill, and the elderly. However, it isn’t unlocked right away, and it can be tough to find out where to learn it. Here’s how to get the Cult of the Lamb Murder Doctrine at the Temple.
How to get the Murder Doctrine in Cult of the Lamb
To get the Murder Doctrine in Cult of the Lamb, players must:
- First, you’ll need to earn a Commandment Stone.
- Do this by progressing through the dungeons and building faith in your cult.
- Next, build the Temple.
- Head into the Temple and check Crown Upgrades.
- Select “Declare New Doctrine.”
- Choose the “Law & Order” path.
- Select “Murder” from the two options.
- The lamb will now be able to murder followers.
How to kill followers easily and instantly
The easiest way to kill followers in the Cult of the Lamb is to murder them. Do this by:
- Following the steps above to learn the Murder action.
- Speak to the follower that you want to kill.
- Choose the “Interact” option.
- Select “Murder.”
- Confirm that you want to kill them.
- The follower will then be murdered in plain sight.
Once you have murdered a follower, their corpse will need to be removed. This can be done by either harvesting their parts or by preparing them for burial and then putting them in a pit.
If it isn’t obvious, murdering followers in front of others will not go down well and Faith is likely to take a hit. The best time to murder a problematic follower is during the night when everyone else is asleep.
In other news, a new Skyrim mod lets players add a Shadow of Mordor-esque Nemesis System to the game. Netflix games don’t seem to be doing so well. MultiVersus’ player count broke past the 10 million mark.