Which PDF editor is best for editing PDF documents in 2022? Basically, PDF editors help people to handle portable documents.
These tools let you add text in PDF files, split pages, add or remove pages, compress files, change file format, etc.
There is no doubt that many PDF editors are available in the market, few of which are paid, and few are available free of cost.
But the most frequently asked question on the internet is “which is the best all-in-one PDF editing tool in 2022”? Don’t worry; keep reading.
In this article, we will help you to choose the best PDF editing tool for you in 2022.
iTop PDF is a powerful editor with all advanced features. This tool helps you modify, merge, convert, encrypt, split pages, and perform size compression.
This editor is a multitasking tool that allows you to insert links, images, additional text, add comments, etc.
Additionally, you can easily change the file format. Reducing file format is also an effortless process with iTop PDF editor.
Moreover, the iTop PDF editor helps you generate fill-able forms used to collect information.
- It edits textual content, images, and links
- Compresses file size
- Change files in different formats
- Generate fillable forms
- It has the ability to merge and split pages.
- Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is a famous PDF editor that is easy to use. With the help of Adobe Acrobat, you can make changes to the content or images of any PDF file.
You can also do advanced editing of the PDF document on this software. You can also share the PDF files and make them secure with Adobe Acrobat.
Adobe Acrobat also enables you to optimize PDF documents for CD/DVD apps. Additionally, Adobe Acrobat enables you to print these PDF files.
- This tool helps you to edit content and adds some new content to a PDF file anywhere.
- Adobe Acrobat Notices the auto-correct grammar mistakes
- It exports your file in different formats like word, excel, PowerPoint, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc
- It supports different things like highlights, sticky notes, and mark-up tools
The pdfplayer is a wonderful PDF editing tool for pc. It is User-friendly software through which you can get access to high resolution like HTML to PDF conversion via its automated API.
In addition, with this API, you can produce customizable PDFs from a URL or raw HTML. It is fast software, and you can quickly do PDF conversion.
- It creates a customized PDF from a URL or raw HTML
- secure your data and PDF files through cans
- It runs a PDF engine based on real browsers
- Pdfplyer automatically creates your PDF directly from the app
- You can export your file in different formats like PNG, JPG, or HTML
- It enables you to customize PDF and use watermark
- Supported platform API
PDF Filler is the best software for the document management needed by individuals, teams, and businesses.
With the help of this, you can create, edit, and manage PDF documents.
Additionally, it gives a free trial for a month, and with this app, you can edit the content of any app.
You can also reduce the size by compressing it. You can change its format.
- It supports windows mac android
- enables the users to securely sign in document
- support team collaboration workflows
- It protects your data using federal and EU compliance standards
- You become able to print, email, fax, or download your pdf
- It supports highlighting and annotating files
All PDF editors mentioned above are tried and tested and are doing great in the pdf editing Field, but iTop PDF is the most recommended PDF editor.
Because iTop PDF editor not only does basic editing but all help to do different tasks such as size compression, format change, adding text lines and paragraphs, removing unwanted text, adding links as a reference, etc.,
it’s all in one tool, so if you have iTop PDF editor, you don’t have to spend money other tools for adding pictures, text, links, page, etc. you can do all task with iTop PDF only.
Related CTN News:
What Are the Benefits of Smart Charging for Electric Car Users?
Elon Musk Tops List Of America’s Highest-Paid CEOs Of 2021
Apple Will Release iPhone 14 On September 7