The Hypercharge: Unboxed cheats list below details all of the cheat codes (for PC users) and button combinations (for those on Nintendo Switch) that enable cheats in this fun, toy-stuffed game. From low gravity and big heads to unlocking all maps and the terrifying “Nightmare Mode,” there’s sure to be a cheat for everyone. Read on for the full list of Hypercharge: Unboxed cheats.
Hypercharge: Unboxed Cheats List
Low Gravity Cheat
- Nintendo Switch: Down, Down, L, X, R
- PC: moonman
Big Head Cheat
- Nintendo Switch: Up, Up, Down, Down, L, R, X, Y,
- PC: dkmode
Blue Mode Cheat
- Nintendo Switch: Left, Right, ZR, R, Y, X
- PC: aimblue
Classic Shooter Mode Cheat
- Nintendo Switch: R, R, L, Y, Y, L, Down, Down, Up
- PC: quaddamage
Aim Down Sight Cheat
- Nintendo Switch: Left, Right, Up, Down, L, L, Y, Y, Y
- PC: futureaim
Unlock All Maps Cheat
- Nintendo Switch: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left
- PC: playnow
Nightmare Mode Cheat
- Nintendo Switch: L, R, Left, Up, Y, Y, L, X, Down
- PC: riskymove
Entering cheats doesn’t appear to impact unlock progression, so they should be safe to enter.
How to enter cheats in Hypercharge: Unboxed
To enter cheats in Hypercharge: Unboxed, players must:
- Go to the main menu.
- Select “Extras.”
- Choose “Cheats.”
- Then enter the cheat code or button sequence.
With the game set to launch on Xbox in the near future, and potentially PlayStation, it’s expected that cheats will work on those platforms as well. If and when that happens, this list will be updated with the new codes for those platforms.
In other gaming news, the God of War Ragnarok pre-order date and Collection’s Editions have been announced. Pokemon Go may have revealed new characters in its sixth anniversary poster. Games Wih Gold will soon end its free Xbox 360 games.